Dirty Dingo 2WD LS S10 Adjustable Conversion Mounts
*NOT FOR BLAZERS WITH UPRAISED FRAME PERCHES
Precision CNC laser cut from .250 thick 1050 High Carbon cold rolled steel. These Patented Design LS adjustable conversion mounts are for installing the 1997-2015 Gen III/IV LS series engine into 1982-2004 2WD Chevrolet & GMC S10 trucks. This is a complete kit including the clam shell frame mounts. These mounts are slotted for adjustment and offer 1 1/2 inches of adjustment for correct engine placement in the engine compartment. Precision CNC press brake folded with a large radius die to reduce stress on the bends. Kit includes all necessary grade-8 zinc-coated bolts including new bolts to mount clam shell engine mounts to the frame and new cross bolts. These will fit using S10 LS conversion headers, 1998-02 F-Body manifolds, or Hooker exhaust manifolds.
* (Raw steel not painted) Black texture powder coat is available for the engine side. Clam shell mounts are painted black.
* These mounts are sold in pairs. "D" is the driver's side, and "P" is Passenger side.
* Compatible with Hedman 45900 S10 LS conversion headers.
* Will fit most frames with Muscle Car or Holley 302-1 oil pans with no notching. Some S10 frames may require cross-member notching.
* Low-mount alternators or factory LS truck power steering will not clear the S10 steering box.