Chevy LS Engine Billet Oil Filler Cap
The plastic oil cap on the Chevy LS engine is brittle and often fades after a few years. More often than not, this cap has already been replaced multiple times. To prevent wasting your money on plastic junk, LG Billet USA developed a billet oil cap for your Chevy LS. CNC machined from a solid block of T6-6061 aluminum, the billet LS engine oil cap will never fade, crack, or melt under high-temperature situations.
The LG Billet LS Engine Oil Cap is the best option for turbo applications as it is common for the plastic cap to melt if the turbo is relatively close. One might argue that the plastic cap was used so people don't burn themselves. We say use common sense and let the engine cool down a little before diving in because there are plenty of other HOT parts in your engine bay as well. The aluminum construction will dissipate heat quicker than other metals.
** THIS WILL ONLY FIT SINGLE NOTCH OIL FILL NECKS (We will be releasing a dual notch oil cap shortly) **
- T6-6061 Aluminum Construction.
- Won't Fade, Crack, or Melt!
- CNC Machined For a Precision Fit.
- Fit's ALL LS Engines With a Single Notch Filler Neck.
- A Brand New O-Ring is Provided With Your Billet LS Engine Oil Cap.
- Two Different Finishes; Machined Raw and Anodized Black.
- Engineered, Manufactured, and Packaged in the USA!