Chevy | GMC Billet Bed Stake Pocket Covers (Sold as Pair)
View Our Install Guide HERE
When building your truck, the bed area can always feel like there is a missing piece. The gaping holes in the bed rail are certainly an eyesore and chances are, you won't be using them for their intended purpose. This leaves you with the option of either leaving them as is or finding a way to fill them, which could get expensive considering it would require your paint to be matched and resprayed during the shaving process. The LG Billet USA Bed Stake Pocket Covers offer an inexpensive solution for covering the hole without the additional price that comes with custom fabrication and paintwork. The bed stake pocket covers are constructed of billet T6-6061 aluminum and offered in a machined raw or powder-coated satin black finish.
- Precise Fitment Thanks To 3D Scanning and CAD Modeling
- The only Tool Needed For Installation Is a 5mm Hex
- Machined Finish Can Be Coated However You Like (Chrome, Plating, Powder Coat, Etc..)
- Improves The Aesthetics Of Your Exterior
- Designed, Manufactured, and Packaged In The USA!
- 1960-1987 Chevy/GMC C10 and K10
- 1988-1998 Chevy/GMC C1500 and K1500