Chevy | GMC NBS 1999-2006 Billet Headlight Knob
Your Chevy OBS headlight knob is probably worn out or broken and we have the solution. Our billet OBS headlight knob not only replaces your bunk factory plastic knob but adds a little pizzazz to your interior as well. The 6061-T6 aluminum is CNC machined with precision to offer a snug fitment unlike other aftermarket options out there that fall out with ease. Speaking of ease, the billet OBS headlight knob doesn't require tools for installation, simply pull the factory headlight knob off and press your billet OBS knob on! A light passage is drilled into the billet OBS knob to illuminate when the lights are switched on.
** PLEASE SELECT THE PROPER YEAR RANGE BEFORE PURCHASING!! **
- Replaces Your Worn Out Factory Headlight Knob.
- Solid 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction.
- 3D Scanned and CNC Machined For Precise Fitment.
- Does Not Retain Heat Like Other Metals.
- Easy Installation Thanks To the Toolless Design.
- Two Finish Options are Available; Raw Machined and Gloss Black Powder Coat.
- Machined Finish Can Be Coated However You Like (Chrome, Plating, Powder Coat, Etc..)
- Designed, Manufactured, and Packaged In The USA!
Fits 1998-2004 Chevy S-10 | GMC Sonoma | Isuzu Hombre
1999-2002 Year Range Fitment:
- 99-02 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 | 2500 | 2500HD
- 01-02 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500HD | 3500
- 00 Chevy Suburban C/K 1500 | C/K 2500
- 01-02 Chevy Suburban 1500 | 2500
- 02 Chevy Avalanche 1500 | 2500
- 00-02 Chevy Tahoe
- 00-02 GMC Yukon | Denali | XL 1500 | XL 2500
- 01-02 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Denali
2003-2007 Year Range Fitment:
- 03 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500HD
- 03-06 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 | 2500HD | 3500
- 03-04 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 2500
- 05-06 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500HD
- 03-06 Chevy Suburban 1500 | 2500
- 03-06 Chevy Tahoe
- 03-06 GMC Yukon | XL 1500 | XL 2500 |
- 03-06 Chevy Avalanche 1500 | 2500
- 03-06 Cadillac Escalade | ESV | EXT
- 03-07 Hummer H2
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic Hybrid | LS | LT | SS | WT
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500HD Classic LT
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Classic LS | LT | WT
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic LT | WT
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Denali | Hybrid | SL | SLE | SLT | WT
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500HD Classic SLE | SLT
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic SL | SLE | SLT | WT
- 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic SL | SLE | SLT| WT
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.