Chevy | GMC C10 1967-1972 Billet Radiator Brackets
Your engine bay is lackin’ without the LG Billet USA Chevy C10 Billet Radiator Brackets. Adding billet radiator brackets will not only improve your engine bay's aesthetics but also provide a little extra rigidity. OEM radiator brackets are made of stamped steel that is weak and prone to rusting after getting the slightest bit of coolant on it. This results in the already soft metal rusting which also adds a massive eyesore in your engine bay.
The 6061-T6 aluminum is incredibly corrosion resistant and CNC machined with precision to ensure an OEM-Like fitment without having to modify anything. A machined finish or anodized black finish is offered that can drastically change the appearance of your engine bay. New stainless steel button head bolts are provided and offer an elegant addition to your engine bay. Installation takes a matter of minutes and only requires a socket and Allen wrench.
- ** Sold In Pairs. **
- A Smooth or Machined Pocket Version Is Available.
- For 2 or 3 Row Core Radiators.
- Precision CNC Machined From 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum.
- Anti-Corrosive, Unlike the Factory Steel Brackets.
- Chevy C10 Radiator Brackets Billet Replacement.
- Improves The Aesthetics of Your Engine Bay.
- 3D Scanned and CAD Modeled for Precision Fitment.
- Incredibly Easy Installation That Only Requires Two Tools.
- Engineered, Manufactured, and Assembled in the USA!
**These brackets do not have holes for the factory fan shroud, if retaining the factory fan shroud holes will need to be drilled and tapped. **
- 1967-1972 Chevy | GMC C10 / K10